[E news]No be English I use buy my houses and numerous businesses' - BBNaija's Ka3na tells those mocking her accent

[E news]No be English I use buy my houses and numerous businesses' - BBNaija's Ka3na tells those mocking her accent

 

No be English I use buy my houses and numerous businesses' - BBNaija's Ka3na tells those mocking her accent


The reality TV star slams those mocking her accent.

Reality TV star Ka3na [Instagram/OfficialKa3na]

Former housemate of Nigeria's popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Ka3na has taken a swipe at those criticising her accent.


In a series of tweets shared via her Twitter page on Thursday, June 24, 2021, the reality TV star said she never bought her houses and numerous businesses with good diction.

"No be English I use buy my houses and numerous businesses. Na brain work,'' she tweeted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments