[Music] Emoji - Message to my mentor (Davido) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Emoji - Message to my mentor (Davido) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Emoji -  Message to my mentor (Davido) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Emoji -  Message to my mentor (Davido) #Arewapublisize
Emoji a young talented artist from nasarawa state after his hit single I Do
Decided to hit us wit dis song wic he titled message to my mentor (OBO) & in dz song he asks his mentor to help him escape 4rm poverty.
Pls after u download de song help a friend to help a friend to listen to good music
Also share till it reaches to his mentor (Davido)

Also follow #Emoji on Twitter & Instagram @CutestEmoji
&WhatsApp on_09055689658



DOWNLOAD MUSIC
Emoji - Message to my mentor (Davido) 


STREAM ON AUDIOMACK


STREAM ON HEARTHIS

Post a Comment

0 Comments