[Music] Ginger man SA ft Vee SA - Give me your love (prod. Ginger man SA) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Ginger man SA ft Vee SA - Give me your love (prod. Ginger man SA) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Ginger man SA ft Vee SA - Give me your love (prod. Ginger man SA) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Ginger man SA ft Vee SA - Give me your love (prod. Ginger man SA) #Arewapublisize
Ginger man and vee clearly shows us here that, there is no lockdown in Music, music is food to the soul, if there's ever going to be a lockdown, real problems will rise. Ginger man and vee from south Africa, are here to tell their fans they won't give up, even amidst the Convid-19 pandemic, Here it goes a very nice love song from the duo, produced by Ginger man himself and promoted by JAYDEENS PROMOTIONS @ +27 72 315 1784



DOWNLOAD MUSIC
[Music] Ginger man SA ft Vee SA - Give me your love 

LISTEN ON AUDIOMACK


LISTEN ON HEARTHIS

Post a Comment

0 Comments